At this website owning by AMB BOX Sarl all online purchases take place safely, using the latest and the most secure internet technologies to protect our customers. We respect the privacy rights of our clients and recognise the importance of protecting the information we gathered about them.
A. DATA PROTECTION/ PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. This Website is operated on the SQUARESPACE software platform, housed in the USA and conforming to the common data protection codes established by the US Department of Commerce in collaboration with the European Commission (see https://www.squarespace.com/privacy ). All the personnel information we collect is maintained on the secure servers. While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping your information safe. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities. Payment information is transmitted using HTTPS encryption, and we maintain a PCI DSS certification.
2. When you make an order we ask you to supply the following information:
· your name,
· mailing address,
· e-mail address,
· telephone number
· payments details
We use this information to set up your Account and to place your order or to contact you.
4. Usage Information. This includes information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address, your device or browser type, the webpage you visited before coming to our sites and identifiers associated with your devices. This information enables us to analyse how the Services are being accessed and used, and to track performance of the Services.
5. Location Information. Your devices (depending on your settings) may transmit location information to the Services. We use this information to customize, improve and protect the Services. For example, we may use your location information to determine local language preferences, or to geotag a post.
B. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
1. The client registration and ordering process, the payments, confirmation of the delivery and returns -all these actions are accompany by the emails from us to our customers.
2. When you send us emails -we maintain those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or otherwise assist you.
3. We may also send you marketing or promotional communications, but you can opt out of receiving subsequent marketing or promotional communications by clicking the link marked unsubscribe (or a similar phrasing) that’s included in those communications.
C. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
D. SHARING-When you use the Services, we may share your information only as described below:
1. Third Parties You Authorize. You can give third parties access to your and your End Users’ information on the Services. From time to time we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personnel information on your behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the product, service or information you asked for or for interest-based advertising.
Just remember that such third party’s use of this information will be governed by the terms and privacy policies of the third party.
2. Following The Law. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse of AMBSOX or our users. When we receive law enforcement or national security requests for information, we strongly believe in privacy and transparency. We scrutinize such requests carefully and challenge vague, overbroad or otherwise unlawful requests. And when legally permitted, we provide our users with notice that their information is being requested. This notice is provided so that you have the opportunity to challenge such requests.
3. Business Transfers. If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal.